[mythtv-users] Differences between main 0.20 tarball and Mythtvology setup

Cliff Avey makalu at ansae.com
Fri Aug 31 23:09:47 UTC 2007

Thanks Axel. By the way, I hope it's understood that I didn't mean to
imply anything was wrong with the package install location, just that
they were different that the makefile targets. I'd upgrade with the
packages if I could, but my system is so out of date (it's on FC3) that
I'm afraid I'd break something if I did it that way.