[mythtv-users] Mythtv + Beowulf????

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Aug 31 16:21:26 UTC 2007

I've about had it with my current server, so I am looking to upgrade.

And here comes /. with its article on Microwulf....

Has anyone given any thought to how Mythbackend would perform on a
beowulf cluster?  That thing would be very cool!  Except I'd build it
from Acer Crosshair mobos or something.....

Yan Seiner      (_)\(_)         ,>/'_   o__     o__
Certified Personal Trainer     (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
Licensed Professional Engineer         (_)\(_) (_)\(_)

'man' is short for 'manual' because it's very short, for a manual.