[mythtv-users] Script to use Schedules Direct with legacy MythTV installations

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Fri Aug 31 08:06:58 UTC 2007

Whoops, one more issue w/the script, which I'll take a look at later:

I accidentally called it without -once, and it looped continuously,
downloading the same source and calling mfdb on it, until I terminated
it.  I suspect (but have not checked the code 'cause I'm about to go
to sleep) that if it's called during a blockedTime, it loops all
during that time instead of waiting, which seems to be the opposite
of what's intended.  This could really put a load on servers if
someone puts it in a system startup init and boots at the wrong
time; it could run forever without being noticed (except for the
large load it would put on the machine from continuous mfdb runs).