[mythtv-users] Unwanted late recording starts...

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:25:58 UTC 2007

Is there an option somewhere to not allow it to start recording if the
show has already began?  It's annoying to me when it does this....

I have two tuners, and sometimes I "delete and allow to rerecord"
something because I want to free up a tuner to watch something
live....  But then it just grabs another show, even if it's 22 minutes
into a 30 minute show!  I don't want the last 8 minutes of something!

It does this sometime when I boot also.

Is there a way to stop this?  Something like, if it's over X minutes
into a show, don't bother, find it somewhere else in the schedule...

I'm using the -FIXES branch if that matters.