[mythtv-users] Question about the LiveTV buffer location

Eric (MythTV) eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com
Fri Aug 31 02:34:32 UTC 2007

Speaking of the Storage Groups...  Since I had to upgrade anyway, for SD
support, I went ahead and decided to take the plunge and try to install
the latest 'trunk'(?) from SVN.  It worked!  I even got SD all setup and
going without any hassles whatsoever.

However!

I really wanted to check out Storage Groups.  But, when I go into setup
and try to setup the LiveTV storage group, it immediately takes me back
out one menu level and doesnt save the changes I attempted to make.

How can I figure out why its doing that, and how to go about fixing it?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
   --Eric