[mythtv-users] Copying lineups

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Fri Aug 31 01:30:04 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 15:57 -0700, Jon Boehm wrote:
> Last time I setup a line up in zap2it I selected all of the channels.
> Then at the first filldatabase channels that I didn't receive where auto
> deselected inside zap2it.  It might work the same way with sd.

That feature hasn't been ported over to Schedules Direct yet. This
feature relied on a Labs specific lineup editor. Schedules Direct
needs a programmatic API for lineup editing before this will be
possible with Schedules Direct. This is in the works, but MythTV
will also need some changes to support the SD lineup sharing between
different types of recorders on the same cable (i.e. when you have
a PVR-250, Firewire and QAM tuners sharing the same SD lineup because
they each receive a subset of the full lineup.)

-- Daniel