[mythtv-users] Question about the LiveTV buffer location

Michael Sutherland hey at checkthisshitout.com
Thu Aug 30 21:10:39 UTC 2007

Can you expand on that at all?  I am running the latest version of
mythtv, 20.2.  But in the mythtv-setup menu I am only seeing
"Directory to hold recordings", which is under the General menu.
I am not seeing "storage groups" listed under any other of mythtv-
setup menu's.

The only place I see LiveTV specific options is in  Mythtv >
Utilities/Setup > Setup > TV Settings > Recording Profiles > MPEG-2
Encoders > Live TV.  But still no options for storage groups or
locations.

-Mike