[mythtv-users] Dr Who - help

Tom E Craddock, Jr sigtom at sigtom.com
Wed Aug 29 19:34:35 UTC 2007

norman wrote:
> I have been recording the recent broadcasts of Dr Who so as to build a
> set of episodes. My Mythtv broke at 7.00pm just when the broadcast was
> due to start and by the time I had mended it the final episode had been
> running for about 20 minutes.
>
> Is there anyone, please, who can either send me a copy of the broadcast
> or tell me if there is any way I can find a copy.
>
> Norman
Norman,

Well, where are ya, what season of Dr Who?  No reruns will be
happening?  I dont think anyone will, at least publicly on the list,
offer to send ya the epi, as thats the exact kinda talk the list owner
doesnt want.  Im sure you can be a smart cookie and either find it
somewhere online, ie google it, or just wait for a rerun.

Tom