[mythtv-users] Compiling atrpms source rpms or spec file? Please help

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Wed Aug 29 04:00:04 UTC 2007

For what it's worth, I just installed FC7 and everything just works.  No
screwing around whatsoever.  All the progress that was made during the
years I used FC5 was rolled over into FC7.  I tried FC6 a while back and
NOTHING worked.  So I stuck it out with FC5 as long as I could, but this
new Myth forced me to start over.  I didn't upgrade from FC5 to FC7 but
did a new install on another partition.  I don't trust upgrades to ever
work as well as a fresh install (ghosts from the past), but the
installation and all the configuration stuff has gone very smoothly.
Everything I've looked for was available.  Thanks to Axel and the folks
at livna, EVERYTHING I've wanted to install has been available.  Thanks
guys!  Great work!  (Maybe I should hold my cudos until I actually get
Myth 0.20.2 set up.  It's installed, though, and I'm betting it will go
a smoothly as everything else has!)

DaveD