[mythtv-users] Problem with yum update from atrmps

Chris Everest chriseverest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 03:05:21 UTC 2007

On 8/28/07, Trey Thompson <treythompson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had this error:
> [root at mythtvbe ~]# yum -y upgrade \*myth\*
> Setting up Upgrade Process
> Setting up repositories
> http://dl.atrpms.net/fc6-i386/atrpms/stable/repodata/repomd.xml:
> [Errno 12] Timeout: <urlopen error timed out>
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: atrpms

Trey, I am getting this same error.  Don't worry too much.  Atrpms is
taken down from time to time (for administration I suppose).  I can
tell because I am also unable to connect to Axel's website.  Not the
first time this has happened.  Have patience, he is most likely doing
work that needs to be done to support our favorite repo....

--
Chris Everest