[mythtv-users] Problem with yum update from atrpms

Michael Sutherland hey at checkthisshitout.com
Tue Aug 28 23:36:54 UTC 2007

To get around this, here is what I am doing.

edit /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo
comment out the atrpms baseurl, then add another for mirrorservice.org.

then import the key from mirrorservice.org.

rpm --import http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/

That should get you moving again, until atrpms.net is back online.