[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct subscriptions

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:31:56 UTC 2007

On 8/28/07, Matt Mossholder <matt+mythTV-Users at mossholder.com> wrote:

> [...snip...]
>

> > Please help, what am I doing wrong???
>

> I'm having the same problem. Every time mfd gets run, the channels that
> I deleted reappear.

Let me add one more problem (and maybe this should go in a separate
thread), all my HD channels (save one, national geographic) are
showing no listing data.  This is not a huge issue though, as I still
have things scheduled for those dates and I can search and find
programs that do not appear in my listings.  But I do find it very
bizarre.  This happened after making the switch to SD.