[mythtv-users] Considering Switch from Fedora to Ubuntu

joe.white at wachovia.com joe.white at wachovia.com
Tue Aug 28 16:02:10 UTC 2007

I have used Fedora with my MythTV box since I first discovered this list a
few years ago.  Primarily, because of Jarod's guide.  With the new
release, I am considering switching over to Feisty Fawn to be consistent
with my other Linux boxes.  Naturally, I have been reading various install
guides in an attempt to suss out how to best accomplish my goal.  I have
not yet found what seems to be a complete HOWTO on the subject and I have
the feeling that Myth on Feisty may be problematic, specifically with
regards to sound and iirc.  Am I reading things correctly?  Or have I just
beeen reading the gloomy postings?

Thanks,
jw