[mythtv-users] Change in available RPM's from atrpms

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Aug 27 21:34:54 UTC 2007

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 10:54:16AM -0700, Blammo wrote:
> On 7/27/07, Blammo <blammo.doh at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 7/27/07, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:
> > > Then maybe yum is confused, the packages are there
> > >
> > > http://atrpms.net/dist/el5/flac/
> > >
> > > Maybe try apt/smart instead of yum, or get the packages manually
> > > (libFLAC8)
>

> Just did a clean Centos5 install for a friend, and am still running
> into this issue. Was hoping the dependancies would get cleaned up with
> another month or two going by.
>

> [root at green ~]# yum --enablerepo=atrpms install mythmusic

Try enabling ATrpms and the yum update first. I think you are running
into partial/selective repo filtering issues.

For CentOS5 you may need to activate ATrpms testing as well.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net