[mythtv-users] Opinions on GA-MA69GM-S2H motherboard

Chris Purves chris at northfolk.ca
Mon Aug 27 21:35:43 UTC 2007

Hello list,

I am considering purchasing the Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H motherboard to
build a MythTV client/media centre for playback of HDTV.  It includes an
on-board digital video and audio.  Specs are available here:

I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions.

In addition I intend to install Linux as the OS and do not have
experience with ATI video drivers or the Realtek sound.  According to
their websites Linux drivers are available.

Chris Purves

"I don't dislike babies, though I think very young ones rather
disgusting." - Queen Victoria