[mythtv-users] Problem with Hauppauge WINTV Nova-T 500 PCI

Joacim J jocke4news at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:22:57 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have recently bought two Hauppauge WINTV Nova-T 500 PCI cards (in total 4
adapters).
I have installed them i my server, compiled the latest mythtv-0-20-fixes
(revision 14312).

When scanning for channels I get lots of timeouts (using 150 ms delay on the
adapters) and two adapters doesn't find all channels but the other two does.
- Do you have idea why it behaves like this??
- You guys that are using those cards, what setting are you using in
mythtv-setup?
- To help troubleshooting, what other tool(s) do you recommend?

--
Regards
Joacim