[mythtv-users] A big and heartfelt thank you

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Aug 27 15:11:56 UTC 2007

On 08/27/2007 08:25 AM, Marc wrote:
> I thank you too.. I created 2 accounts, love that I have email alias', and
> paid twice, think they need to add the ability to setup multiple lineups
> from the same source.
> I have both SD and HD cards connected to cable but just like Z2It, SD only
> allows for one cable lineup to be configured. SD cards can only get channels
> 1 2 and 3, and the HD cards can only get 3 4 and 5, yes there is some
> overlap. Which necessitates 2 accounts.

Though, when it got SD support, MythTV was modified so this isn't
required (as Kevin mentioned).  See:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/285225#285225

and, a /much/ more understandable description of configuring your
multiple video sources with one lineup was written by Robert Kulagowski
and included in the HOWTO.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/285827#285827

But, thanks for the extra donation.  :)

Mike