[mythtv-users] Upgrading to .20.0.2 using source

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Aug 27 09:01:55 UTC 2007

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 04:14:24PM -0700, Brian Steele wrote:
> > Why did you need to install lirc from source? Do the lirc packages
> > need some love (which you could give them? :)
>

> I just had to install lirc from source on my frontend today because it
> seems that the mp3anywhere driver isn't enabled in the atrpms
> packages.

It is:

# lircd -H gimmelist 2>&1 | grep -2 mp3
        livedrive_seq
        logitech
        mp3anywhere
        mouseremote
        mouseremote_ps2

> If it is enabled, it wasn't working on my system for some reason.
> As soon as I compiled from CVS and used configure to enable the
> mp3anywhere driver, everything was good.

Can you try with the packages but keep the current config? I guess
this is just a config issue.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net