[mythtv-users] MythWeather in 0.20.2/-fixes packages (was Re: Mythweather-revamp and 0.20.2 release)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Aug 26 21:44:59 UTC 2007

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 04:03:54PM +0000, Harry Devine wrote:
> I have an update on this:  it appears that EVERYTHING under
> "Information Center" gives this message.  Is it possible that the
> "yum update mythtv" didn't actually upgrade everything?

"yum update foo" means "Dear yum, only look at foo and no other
dependency whatsoever". So if foo depends on a newer foo-bar you only
get foo.

The proper way to upgrade is

yum update

--