[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Schedules Direct guide info?

Dave Phillips family_of_phillips at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 19:10:37 UTC 2007

Like most people I started ignoring the other thread when it degraded to a discussion of banking howtos.

  So I was wondering if anyone had come up with a working alternative.
  Scraping, pulling it from a cable box, anything.
  Like alot of people I really don't want to pay another monthly fee to get my guide information.
  That's why I just cancelled my tivo after it's free year.
  I may reconsider once everything is worked out and the final price is decided on, but for now it is just to much.

  So is there an alternative?
  Thanks