[mythtv-users] osx-packager.pl fails

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 26 14:02:58 UTC 2007

At 5:45 PM -0600 8/25/07, David Snider wrote:
> >> Has someone (Nigel?) been able to build recently?  BTW, it took about 1.25 hours to get this far on my Core Duo mini.
>>>
> >> Craig
> >>

>> The nightly SVN builds have been going well.  I'm going to try to build
> > .20.2 to see if it works.  I'll report back shortly.
> >
>Yep, I had the exact same problem.   I fixed it by doing this:
>
>I was using the trunk osx-packager.pl.  There are differences in the
>.20.2 and trunk osx-packager.pl.   Once I changed to the osx-packager.pl
>from the .20.2.  I got errors while trying download dependencies in
>MySQL and libdvdcss.  I edited the osx-packer.pl with the updated
>download paths.  Recompiled and everything was great.  I have a 20.2
>MythFrontend that I'll be posting to thesniderpad.com this evening.

Hi David:

Thanks for working on this.

Would you mind emailing your version of osx-packager.pl to me?  I can't seen to get the version from 0.20.2 to work on my system--it dies complaining that svn is not installed.  I've tried to modify it to build svn (as other versions do) but I can't seen to get all the bits lined up.

Craig