[mythtv-users] file can not be found

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:29:58 UTC 2007

On 25/08/07, norman <norman at littletank.org> wrote:
> I have recorded three programmes today and when I came to view them it
> was reported that the files can not be found. Can somebody suggest why
> this could be so and is there any remedy please?

Are these recordings on channels which may have been affected by the
recent ITV/CH4 channel updates on DVB-T?

I would check your mythbackend logfile for messages about the failed
recordings - they could be a tuning issue, a disc access issue etc.

Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: