[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.20.2

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sat Aug 25 22:34:18 UTC 2007

Axel Thimm Wrote

--

Actually, it looks like its more like a month.

Current Schema Version: 1194
mythbackend version: 0.20.20070717-1 www.mythtv.org

off the trunk. So I guess I need to do an svn update off the trunk.

I presume the new 0.20.2 features in the release notes, including the
schedulesdirect update are currently in the trunk.