[mythtv-users] upgrading from ver 18.1 to 20 on FC3

sabruner3 at juno.com sabruner3 at juno.com
Sat Aug 25 18:42:17 UTC 2007

Currently I am running mythtv version 18.1 and have been for the last serveral years.  I did not upgrade be all was working fine.  Now with the change away from zap2it I need to upgrade and apt-get no longer works.  It appears that the files no longer exist for fc3.  Can someone assist me in upgrading.  If necessary I can rebuild but this is rather painful.  If I do rebuild I would like to atleast keep the history of shows that I have watched so that I do not have to have them all recorded again.  I know that there are some database changes in the version changes but I do not know what.  Also I do not know what databases to maintain.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.