[mythtv-users] Different rescanning results from different tuner on same card?

James Cummings cummings.james at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 11:03:02 UTC 2007

This seems weird to me.  I have a Hauppauge Nova-T dual tuner card.

When I go to the channel editor, delete all channels, and do a rescan of
existing transports on DVB:0 it doesn't find channels on one or two
multiplexes.  If I then go and rescan existing transports on DVB:1 it *does*
find those channels.  I'm wondering if this might explain recording problems
on those channels when the tuner that sees them is busy recording something
else?

Shouldn't both tuners on a single card find the channels just the same?  Is
there some difference between them or something I've set wrong?

*scratch head*

-James
--
James Cummings, Cummings dot James at GMail dot com