[mythtv-users] Any hope for 1080i content at 1080i with nVidia?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:27:07 UTC 2007

>From: Seth Daniel
>I'll try this.  Any idea if it will correctly apply to recent SVN?
One other note about that patch.  As you can see it's against
libs/libmythtv/videoout_xv.cpp, so I'm sure it only works if you're using
xv.  It's easy to tell if it's working.  Run the frontend with -v
playback...without the patch interlaced recordings will report a refresh
rate of 33333 while with the patch they'll report 16666.

Good luck!

Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!