[mythtv-users] Program not found in PAT!

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 13:17:23 UTC 2007

On 24/08/2007 13:38, James Cummings wrote

> These messages started for me when the channel 4 line-up changed in the
> UK.  For those of you in the UK, I'm guessing the culprit is the change
> to the new channel 4 lineup which did this:

I don't think it's actually caused by the C4 changes, but the ITV2/3/4
PID changes which happened at the same time.

I tried an existing transport scan, then a full scan, they completed but
didn't fix the problem (e.g. I ended up with two different "ITV2+1"
channels)

What *DID* fix it for me was to delete all existing channels, then do
scan of existing transports, all working and existing
recordings/schedules all seem fine.