[mythtv-users] tuner card and channel selection

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Thu Aug 23 01:58:52 UTC 2007

I have the same Card and I get similar issues but with SBS in Wollongong,
its very intermittant for me it can work 4 out of 5 days or it could fail
every day for weeks before working again, From my experience I believe the
ZL10353 is very sensitive to weak signals? Even though it works fine with
the built-in tuner in my TV.
Eventually I'll get another tuner with a different chipset

Regards,

Anthony