[mythtv-users] Myth RPMs for Fedora Core 5

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Aug 22 21:11:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 04:05:54PM -0500, CHRIS KOTTING wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:23:11 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote
> > On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 11:34:44AM -0600, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> > > Won't the switch to SchedulesDirect (the Zap2It replacement) require a
> Myth
> > > upgrade?
> >
> > That or an xmltv upgrade, in any case mythtv users of Zap2It on FC5
> > will not be happy.
>
> So, what youre saying is that I shoud plan on upgrading to FC7 before
> flipping over to Schedules Direct.

Yes, please do so. Only stay on FC5 or any EOL distribution if you
either intend to never change the system again (and know its security
is not at stake, e.g. behind a firewall), or you're willing to start
building bits yourself.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net