[mythtv-users] lost recording

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:44:57 UTC 2007

> How can I be sure that I will only affect this recording and not any
> others which I have edited and I am storing prior to burning on a DVD?
You have to know the the start time and channel id of the recording
and specify them when calling mythcommflag directly.

Sorry,it looks like this is not going to work as there is no clear skip list.

However I did this in a projectX cutting app directly using the database:

echo "DELETE FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid = $CHAN AND starttime =
$START;" | mysql -h localhost -u mythtv mythconverg