[mythtv-users] NVidia card lacking Xv overlay

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:11:18 UTC 2007

The distribution is a very customized debian. The nvidia driver is the very
latest, though I've tried with several.

I just updated to the latest (14228) of -vid branch with no change. The only
time I see interlacing is in high movement and it's not just the edges. Is
this an effect I just have to live with? Was the old Xv overlay blurring the
picture so much that I didn't notice this before?

- Mark.