[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase issue

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 23:01:29 UTC 2007

I'm sure that my account didn't expire, as I just logged into it online @ zap2it.com and got the listings fine.  I also just ran mythfilldatabase again with the same result.  As for the mysql.txt, it didn't exist at /etc/mysql/mysql.txt, but I did find 2 copies:  one @ /home/mythtv/.mythtv/mysql.txt and the other @ /root/.mythtv/mysql.txt.  The one at /home/mythtv/.mythtv/mysql.txt contained my PCs hostname as the DBHostName, and the one at /root/.mythtv/mysql.txt had localhost as DBHostName.

Can I assume that they should match?

Thanks,
Harry

From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm at gmail.com>