[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase issue

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 21:40:30 UTC 2007

Whenever I run mythfilldatabase, I get the following error:

"HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized  Authorization failed"

I have 2 zap2it accounts, one for analog and one for digital, and I can log into them both online.  I have never had any program data in my program guide since I installed this version of MythTV.  Is this even worth worrying about since SD is right around the corner?

Also, my mythfilldatabase has some messages stating "Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host: localhost", yet I have my Myth setup using the IP address and name of the machine.  Why would 'localhost' be in there?  Could this be the issue with the Program Guide not working correctly?

Thanks,
Harry