[mythtv-users] OT: Help selecting PCI SATA card

mythtvuserslist.20.jisme at spamgourmet.com mythtvuserslist.20.jisme at spamgourmet.com
Mon Aug 20 10:23:27 UTC 2007

I just thought about it and remembered what happened.
I got a few PATA drives on sale and put them a computer with a PATA
motherboard connection and a newer power supply.
I had run out of Molex connections for hard drives and wanted to use the
SATA power connectors to power the PATA hard drives.
I couldn't find a converter to do that so I ended up getting a couple
Molex Y cables.
I now have new computers with SATA connections with bigger and faster
SATA drives.
Justin