No subject

Fri Aug 3 13:33:49 UTC 2007

t going to be using HD.
I tried googling for the box too before posting this and after posting I go=
oged and found my post. That has happened with other topics I've posted too=
, it appears the googlebot is fast about indexing things.
I just decided to call Scientific Atlanta and the person said all their mod=
el numbers are 4 digits so I sounds like I may have got the wrong make or m=
odel from the telco.
I did ask about a model about for multiple tvs and the person said they do =
have a multiroom model and when I asked about channel changing he said that=
 was a problem with the multiroom models (having to change the channel in t=
he room with the box even if it was a signal going to another room).
I think based on what I've found so far I may just stay with the cable comp=
any as I don't really won't to replace my dual-tuner PVR-500 setup with som=
ething more complex.
Justin