[mythtv-users] mythweather-revamp setup

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 12:53:38 UTC 2007

Yeah, I did use that xml file and it still didn't work.  After I posted
the last message, I found out how to start the front end with the log.
When I go to Weather in Information Center, I get a Segmentaton Fault.
I suppose it's all related to the xml/theme issue that I read in the
archives.  I'll re-read it to make certain that I didn't miss a step.

Thanks,
Harry
From: "Joe Ripley" <vitaminjoe at gmail.com>