[mythtv-users] Questions related to Fiber to the home and Scientific Atlanta set top boxes

Justin Dunn jd2660 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 03:09:31 UTC 2007

[Note: Resent as Hotmail apparently eat my message]

I suppose so but I'm skeptical about the box as I can't imagine it would work for normal purposes as if someone had the box with one TV in a basement and another TV upstairs then someone would have to go downstairs to change the channel which wouldn't be practical.
I think someone must have got their facts incorrect somewhere.
I was mainly posting this to see if anyone else has heared of a box like that.
Justin