[mythtv-users] mythweather-revamp setup

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 11:43:59 UTC 2007

Last night, I checked out (via SVN) the latest branch for
mythweather-revamp, built it and installed it.  Now, when I go into the
setup screen and set my active screens and location, I press 'M' to save and
exit.  I then go to the Sources screen (the 3rd one down, I believe), but
when I do, I get a message that says that I have no locations set and have
to go back to the Setup screen.  Its almost as if my entries are not being
saved.

Then, if I go back to the Information Center and go to the weather section,
as soon as I click into it, the Myth Frontend goes away and I have to
restart it.  Has anyone seen this at all?

Thanks,

Harry