[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu... gone?

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:17:16 UTC 2007

Okay guys, the web hosting thing is still a mess, but here is where things
are going to go for now:

Ubuntu PPA's:

Add this to your sources.list

deb http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/ubuntu feisty main restricted
> universe multiverse

The PPA's are in beta right now, so only select launchpad users have access
to queueing things up on them, but anyone can grab from them.

They go live (out of beta) next week.  The production URL will likely be

> deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/ubuntu feisty main restricted
> universe multiverse

We'll have a  blurb on the site describing this (when it eventually gets
back to life).

PS: PPA's have AMD64 builds too :)

Mario