[mythtv-users] Sound not synched on pcHDTV HD-5500 card

Bearcat M. Sandor HomeTheater at feline-soul.com
Thu Aug 16 14:51:13 UTC 2007

Awesome! Thank you. Right now kmix seems to be remembering things the way
i want them, so all is right with the sound (except that somewhere in this
process my line-in got blown out so everything sounds distorted and
clipped).

I'll keep this link for future reference and pass it along to those that
might need it.

Bearcat M. Sandor