[mythtv-users] Oh sure, NOW it gets fixed...

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Thu Aug 16 08:32:21 UTC 2007

So I received an email today from zap2it saying that my subscription was
going to run out and should renew it.  For giggles, I did so.

After it was renewed, suddenly the ability to add a listing started
working (it's been non-functional for some time).

Account for the analog side is still busted, but the digital side has a
working lineup now.  Good thing the only local channel that had a
differing lineup between analog and digital added a new multiplex
'channel' and is now simulcasting the original analog lineup on the
digital side.

AverMedia analog card that generated a good amount of heat, goodbye!
Time to re-aim the antennas on the roof and add in the air2pc card I've
got laying around.

Fully digital, here I come!  Wheee!  :-D