[mythtv-users] Mythweb default skin lift-up

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Aug 16 05:14:24 UTC 2007

Grzegorz Krugły wrote:
> What I've done is enough for me and my wife, the most important part for
> her was getting EPG look like most tv programme listings look on the web.
> I think I'll put my free cycles into translating myth to my native
> language (Polish) which is quite a huge task.

Huh?  most program listings look exactly like mythweb (online or
printed).  One big table organized by time, etc.

> Though I might add transcoding actions to MythWeb in the future, I lack
> them.

Have you looked at svn trunk?

Anyway, a skin is just a collection of css files, so you should be able
to just submit them to a ticket.  If they work, I'll include them.
However, because I'm completely rewriting much of the display code for
MythWeb for .21, I've asked that skin designers hold off on their
submissions until things stabilize (granted, Schedules Direct has taken
up most/all of my available time lately, so I haven't done much on
Mythweb's UI in the last several months).

-Chris