[mythtv-users] How to use SVN for most recent improvements

Scott Souter scott at tbwifi.ca
Thu Aug 16 04:42:47 UTC 2007

On 16/08/07, Scott Souter <scott at tbwifi.ca> wrote:
> Nick,
>
> I tried using your recommendations for the ld.so.conf file changes.

Not me. That was Mike.

> Things error out at the make phase.

You're probably missing a dependency, but without the actual error
no-one can be sure.

Lastly, please could you stop top-posting.

--
Nick

Nick,
Sorry about the top posting.  Newbie's must drive you guys crazy.  I also
apologize for not including the error information.  I tried emailing the
pasted file from the terminal window, but my box locked up every time.
Here's the just of it...

g++ -c -pipe ...
error: mythtv/mythpluginapi.h: No such file or directory

Take note that I'm trying to compile the mythplugins from trunk

Thx
Scott