[mythtv-users] new card

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:44:21 UTC 2007

On 16/08/07, Micheal Drew <blackprince26 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a newbie to mythtv so I have a question? Is this card that I found which
> is not on the list of capture cards that work with MythTV  but will it work
> with it : Philips SA713XHL NTSC TV Tuner/FM PCI Capture Card I found it on
> resellerrattings.com for 30 dollars. I wanted to know will it work or not.

I doubt it, "but it might". It's best to check the card lists
available on http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Main_Page and
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page before plunging for an
unknown card. This card/model isn't on that list - but it could be
masquerading as another card name/model.

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: