[mythtv-users] Quick script question

Sarah Katherine Hayes aleph.wintermute at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 15 13:54:41 UTC 2007

I'm overhauling the screenshooter.sh script I found on the Mythic
website, just so it's multiple front-end aware and can be run from
either FE or BE without issues.   Just for giggles if it hits a file
that meets the criteria (is a valid video file, but does not exist in
the database) it'll do a quick import and continue generating the
screenshot.

Does this look right:

mysql -u $DBUSERNAME --password=$DBPASSWORD -h $BACKEND_HOSTNAME
mythconverg -sNBe "insert into `videometa` (`title`, `director`, `plot`,
`rating`, `inetref`, `year`, `userrating`, `length`, `showlevel`,
`filename`, `coverfile`,
('$VIDEO_FILENAME','Unknown','Unknown','0','0000000','1895','0','0','$VIDEO_PATHNAME','No
Cover');"

Assuming the variables are all filled correctly?

Once I get it working (which is just the last little bit) I'll post it
up here for people to laugh at :)

Sarah