[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR-150 - line at top

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Tue Aug 14 17:59:36 UTC 2007

Michael Cook wrote:
> I have a WinTV PVR-150.  When I play recordings, there's a
> flickering line at the top of the display (seems to be a single row
> of pixels).  (I'm using the MythTv player in my Windows-XP machine,
> in case that matters.)  Does anyone know how I can get rid of that
> line?
> Michael
This is easy to fix in Mythfrontend via the playback setup, just adjust
for overscan. However, I have no idea how to compensate for it in the
Windows MythTv Player.

One thing I've been wanting to try is running mythfrontend on Windows
via Xming.

This wiki says it can be done using KnoppMyth which means should be able
to do it with any distro.