[mythtv-users] PIP Recodring with Live Channel

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Aug 14 14:09:29 UTC 2007

  John Veness Wrote:
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] PIP Recodring with Live Channel

> Ken Mandelberg wrote:
>> I see how to PIP two live channels. Is it possible to PIP a recorded
>> program with a live channel?
>
> As far as I know, this isn't possible. I agree it would be a nice
> feature, but I don't think anyone has coded it up yet.
>
>> In a related question, is there a method to swap back and forth
>> fullscreen  between a live channel and a recording with a keystroke?
>
> As I only have one tuner I'm not able to test this, but according to the
> keys settings in mythweb, it could be 'N' (SWAPPIP).
>
> John

On the one button swap, I wasn't referring to PIP. What I meant was that
failing being able to PIP live with a recording, is there a way to
switch back and forth from playing a particular recording (full screen)
and playing a specific live channel with a keystroke. I can do it with a
lot of menu navigation but it would be nice to be able to hotkey.