[mythtv-users] Global guide key binding that works with live tv

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:38:51 UTC 2007

On 12/08/07, Matt Doran <matt.doran at papercut.biz> wrote:

<snip>

> If I setup the key to use the jump point, ... it
> behaves badly when watching live tv (no preview and exits TV).  So I
> just have the "guide" button on my remote mapped to "S", and lose the
> global behavior.

Hi Matt,

There is a ticket that describes the problems you are seeing, check
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3636

I am hoping a dev will get time to have a look at the ticket but they
all have enough on their plate at the moment (as always).

I think the fix is a simple one... but then again I am not much of a
programmer. :)

Cheers,

Roo.