[mythtv-users] Will schedulesdirect feedback listing errors to TMS?

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 04:17:29 UTC 2007

On 8/12/2007 10:57 PM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 11:48:40AM -0500, Robert Eden wrote:
>
>> Schedules Direct does have some long term plans to augment the Tribune
>> data with additional updates, but we're not sure how that will play out
>> yet.  Partially it depends on the number of subscribers we get.  All
>> that said, our primary focus is 9/1. Once we're up and running we'll be
>> able to work on issues like this.
>>
> So, the terms of your resale contract *don't* forbid you extending the
> data, then?

Nope.. we added it as it's in our plans.  We are required to make it
clear what's not TMS content.  Hopefully the new feed will be closer to
what's on zap2it.com and we won't need to.

There are quite a bit of technical challenges to do it... so we'll see
how/if it's done.  No promises, but a possibility.

Robert