[mythtv-users] remote frontend cannot recording files

pmoutarlier pmoutarlier at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 20:31:22 UTC 2007

I just upgraded my mythtv setup on both remote frontend and backend.
Both are running on Fedora core 7 machines.
I can watch my recordings on my local frontend (same machine as backend)
My remote frontend can connect to the backend and see the list of
recordings, however, trying to watch them fails with
the message : The file for this recording can not be found
I if ask to see details for the recording, everything looks fine.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks !

Philippe